My Beginning!

Options
I have been eating 1200 calories a day. Its hard, I never realized how much I eat a day, especially subconsciously. Just randomly grab a lunch cake or soda. Although its only been a few days, I am proud of myself. I already feel better. Now to put some exercising with it & Ill be doing just fine! Any tips for home exercises that dont include any props? Thank you & good luck to all on your journeys! ;)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love leslie sansone walking dvds.......biggest loser dvds (love the bootcamp ones) 30 day shred by jillian michaels is good but darn she makes my body hurt ....slim n 6 dvd's are good too along with hip hop abs .....great job keeping with your calories
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Zumba is fun if you like to dance...
    Kick boxing is also a fun one...
  • Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    There are some great cardio and resistance videos on YouTube. Walk around your neighborhood. Just general cleaning of your house burns a lot of calories. I scrubbed my shower out the other day & I was dripping sweat!
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    They're kind of corny, but I like the old Richard Simmons aerobics videos for home exercise. Health low impact and easy to do. You can find them cheap on ebay. Also like everyone else is saying, just walk around the house, if you have stairs walk up and down a flight of stairs ever hour or so. That can make a huge difference over time.