I made it :)

Options
kplust
kplust Posts: 14 Member
thank you for setting this up :) Although I'm very new to all this, I will try to figure out the basics. It's just nice to see the familiar (family) names that I don't want to leave behind. I have a history with you all!! I hope I can navigate this site successfully.

Replies

• tlspindor
    tlspindor Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hello tplusk glad that you made it :D . At first it is just a little clumber sum, I have been trying to log my food for the past 3 days and I have only had to add 1 item. I have noticed that you have to be pretty specific when looking for items, but other then that I'm adjusting to it.
  • anewstart22
    anewstart22 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    So glad you made it here tplusk. I found today that while I was logging a recipe and couldn't write the directions and ingredients on it like NM that we have our own blog page. I set mine to private and I copied all my recipes from NM over to my blog page. Now I have all ingredients and instructions right on one place to look at when I am cooking. I will add the recipe into my recipes when I use it. I am definitely happy I can do that.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Glad you made it tplusk! There a definite learning curve over here, but there was a NM too when we first started there.