Searching for friends

Options
Hi, I'm Amy, 30 years old, in Illinois. I'm new to MFP and am looking for friends to help keep me accountable! I tend to be athletic (esp endurance) and heavier than I would like. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome :smile: Feel free to join us in our challenges; the more the merrier & hopefully the more motivating it will all be :wink:
  • neurex
    neurex Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I would also like to have more friends, especially from those that don't have more than 20 or so friends themselves. I am 32 year old (proud) father and husband that is trying to lose about 15 more pounds and to improve my fitness (especially running).
  • yellowcupcakes
    yellowcupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am too. I'm 30 and looking to lose about 70 pounds. I don't have many friends on here and need help staying motivated.
  • Reytor
    Reytor Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends as well. Need to lose 30 pounds or so. Feel free to add me!
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    37 but feel 20 mentally. I can help anyone with fitness advice. From tn
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 39 and also in Illinois. :) I just realized I am almost too old for this group now.
  • aMuzeMe
    aMuzeMe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 35 and just joined MFP this week. I'm in New Mexico and looking for friends to keep my accountable on my journey to loose 85lbs.
  • StayCeeCee
    StayCeeCee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and recently joined MFP. I had joined i October then fell off the wagon so to speak, lol. Now I'm back. I'm in PA. Feel free to add me.
  • dirtyrose2007
    dirtyrose2007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 33. Wanting to lose 30-60 lbs (the number on the scale is less important to me than body fat percentage and my overall health). I check in often, but rarely log my food because I'm trying to learn how to listen better to my body. Feel free to add me.
  • thekatielong
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 30 wanting to loose 50 lbs. I'm originally from Europe, grew up in NJ lived all over the US and now ended up in Indiana :) I can see a lot of you are my neighbor yay
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 36 and from Maryland. I've been on MFP for almost a year. I've lost 70 pounds so far and want to lose another 60.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I've lost 38 of 70 pounds and am trying to be as athletic as I was as a kid (not letting the fact that I haven't been on a team in 20 years stop me).
  • cdstaufenbiel
    cdstaufenbiel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Please feel free to add me, as well. I'm 33 and live in Saint Louis. I'm currently training for a half-marathon in April and am working hard to incorporate weight training into my fitness routine. Looking for friends around my age to keep me accountable.
  • ais500
    ais500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need more friends please add me.
  • carmodyjm
    carmodyjm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello All, Please feel free to add me as well. I am 36 and live in Minneapolis. I have lost 22 of 30 lbs so far but I might just keep on going as long as I have MFP friends to keep me motivated!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I just joined the group and I'm looking for people and friends to keep me accountable. I'm 31 and I live in the east valley of the Phoenix area (Gold Canyon) and while I don't expect to find many other people out this way let me know if you are in that area and we can go for a jog.
  • ksmith020682
    ksmith020682 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 and from Nor Cal, I've been on MFP since this summer but have just started getting my head in the game. I'm looking to lose 50-60 lbs and get fitter & healthier. I have a family history of heart disease & diabetes, and recently my doc told my blood sugars are getting close to pre-diabetic. I've seen what my parents have gone through and don't want to get to that point before I decide to make a change. Feel free to add me.
  • bringon30
    bringon30 Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 30 and looking for friends, as well! I will add you and anyone else can feel free to add me.
  • tabobs01
    tabobs01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm from Ontario Canada, joined MFP at Christmas (got a vivofit as a gift lol). Am also looking for friends to help with motivation, advice and how to use this. I'm on and off here, but only because I'm not sure how it all works just yet. Feel free to add me as well, thanks in advance! :smile:
  • richellechouinard
    richellechouinard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends, I'm 33 and need to get back in shape!