Before and after

Options
beccaduz
beccaduz Posts: 24 Member
its always good to take a pic of yourself before you start your healthy eating and workouts then do another one 10 days later and so on!

Replies

• kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Is this an open group? I will join. I started today with my dr's blessing. I took a few day 1 pics, and will post a weekly progress picture. It worked amazingly before. Heck, I'll even do my measurements and post those at the end of my first 30 days. Only downside of today's workout is my heartrate monitor officially died. I thought it was just the battery in the chest strap, but alas it finally went caput. New one is on it's way. Feel free to friend me, I am motivated, happy to become fit again, and overall really like to cheer success with my pom poms on :)
  • beccaduz
    Options
    Hi there this is a open group! Good luck and let's do this!
  • kellycasey5
    Options
    Doing it...day 2 went well although as expected I am getting sorer by the hour. I treated myself with a long steamy shower and will go out for a little walk and grab a coffee this afternoon. As promised, my start pic is up and I'll do weekly progress shots for funsies (accountability for me is key here, as I have many excuses I like to tell myself but man that picture doesn't lie....to think I was 5 pounds heavier before that pic :'( ) My measurements are in and my diary is open....I have nowhere to hide lol! Let's get shredded :smiley:
  • beccaduz
    Options
    Second bad day for me over my cals again walked loads shredded last night but up all night with a sick 2year old now I'm ill and just want to eat crap! Need some help!
  • kellycasey5
    Options
    I try to do it early...then the day doesn't get in the way, and I feel too virtuous to go over on my calories when I worked so hard (for me it is a killer workout). If you are sick you get time off, but maybe make a pot of soup instead of eating junk? You'll heal quicker and won't sabotage your progress :smiley: