Day 15 Report

Options
lawyerette
lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
How is everyone doing??

Replies

• tonya2086
    Options
    Going good. Really enjoying quick workout in the mornings. My days go by so much for productive it seems. Still making some unhealthy choices here and there. BUT compared to how it was since November and the holidays. Its much better. Slowly but surely eliminating the sweets. I'm also working out for 30 MINS in the evening with the hubs. I'm so close to my pre pregnancy weight. And hopefully at the end of 13 weeks I'll be back to my first met my husband 7.5 years ago body/weight (well more fit then ever I hope) :) how's it going for you?
  • cbhutton
    cbhutton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I'm also doing pretty well with getting the BBM workouts in. Just a few minutes while my LO naps in the morning. Then, if it's nice, we go for a jog or a walk. I'm doing some fitbit challenges with friends too, and that's also been really motivating.
    I'd like to see a little more movement on the scale, but it will come!
  • annyepropst
    Options
    Doing well. Lost about 1.5 inches total. It made me feel good she went up a pound and a half because my weight didn't go down much. Looking forward to the sleep challenge this week! I'm so tired!
  • amillsap1642
    amillsap1642 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Doing well. I'm also doing a challenge at work so that helps to. I'm getting better at logging my food and activity everyday which helps me make better choices. Usually I am working out an additional 3-5 times a week with some interval cardio stuff as well as the videos....and now that my hubby is back from his 4-month long business trip he's going to help me set up a weight routine after work. I'm going to become a regular gym rat, but I'm SO ready for this baby weight to go away. I've got about 50 pounds to go...
  • mg_adina
    mg_adina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like that I have to report my weight each week. I find that now I just keep aiming to show progress for the week. Unfortunately, I find myself slacking on the workouts a bit because I've been doing some intense workouts at the gym (the last two weeks). I teach at a community college and am lucky to be able to go the gym on work time. The classes are very small, so it's like having a personal trainer that pushes us hard. I especially LOVE tracking my food intake. This has been helping me to stay the course.

Loving the inspiration I get from all of you!
  • AbsterBee
    AbsterBee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in last Monday! On day 15, I was down 8 pounds and 4 total inches!
  • kmgehrls
    Options
    Doing pretty well. I was down 4.2 lbs roughly. I lost 3 inches in my hips!!! That was the biggie. I either lost half an inch to an inch everywhere else or stayed the same. Feeling better and stronger every day!