Caloric Intake for Weight Loss - Please Read!

Options
ATTENTION! This is SO IMPORTANT!

This is something that I ALWAYS see people doing on MFP.

PLEASE PLEASE eat AT LEAST the number of recommended calories per day and not LESS! This is 1200 calories for women and 1800 calories for men. You are putting your body in starvation mode when you do not eat enough calories for basic daily function, and more so when in conjunction with exercise! You will continue to lose weight and even JUMP off the plateau when you FUEL your body for the activities you are doing. Your calorie deficit will come from (AND should come from) the calories burned with physical activity and should NEVER come from not eating enough.

When a continuous caloric deficit comes from not eating enough daily, your body will CLING to every last bit of fat, and every last pound, as it doesn't know how long it will continue to go without food. Sure you might lose some weight, but you will plateau, or start losing muscle. This is NOT what you should want to be doing!

Let's get healthy and TONED, not starving and skinny. If you need help coming up with lean, clean and green meal choices to meet your daily caloric requirements PLEASE let me know! I would love to help you come up with a meal regimen to meet your needs and surpass your goals!

Message me for help with your nutrition, or if you want assistance with the formula to figure out your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate - otherwise known as the number of calories you burn per day, just being you!). http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/

Have a happy Saturday! xo. :heart: