yummy food!

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
Just tried the Quinoa Rancheros for breakfast. It was great! I'm excited to try the lunch menu now! Bring on the yummy food!

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    the roasted veggies and chicken salad was not as good as breakfast but I went a little too heavy on the pepper. That serving is HUGE! Halfway through the salad I thought I would burst!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Jumbo Stir-fry last night was yummy but a HUGE serving again.
    Quinoatmeal was very good!
    Roasted Asparagus and Chicken salad was ok. I think I will de-vein the kale next time. It was a little chewy and tough.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I have a question about the Quinoatmeal, when I mixed 1/3 cup cooked Quinoa with 1/2 cup almond milk, it was like soup. How did your's turn out?

Day 3, so far loving this diet!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I have a question about the Quinoatmeal, when I mixed 1/3 cup cooked Quinoa with 1/2 cup almond milk, it was like soup. How did your's turn out?

try cooking it longer over a low heat until all the liquid is absorbed. I didn't use almond milk so it may have been different because of that. We raise goats on our farm so I used fresh goat milk in mine.

I'm loving this diet too.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Tried the Hearty salad, Watermelon Cucumber salad, and the Mexican Fiesta Fish.
    Hearty salad was good
    Watermelon Cucumber Salad was a nice light surprise of flavors
    Mexican Fiesta Fish was really yummy. I had to use trout instead of cod though. The kids caught 13 this week and they needed to get out of my freezer.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Chicken Alla Fresco.....Y..U..M..M..Y! I would never have thought to put those things together in one dish. I have never used celery leaves for anything besides feeding to the livestock. Thank you Bob for broading my horizons (but slimming my waist). :smile:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Shake and eggs..............A...MAZE..ING!!!!!! So good!