How do you conquer a plateau?

Options
2»

Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Thanks barlovo, we are really excited :)
  • Femmigirlz
    Femmigirlz Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I made it a rule for myself to never eat my exercise calories. Whatever it says on here I log half of the exercise as I don't feel it's accurate.
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Barlove~ Thanks for all your advise! It's very helpful to those of us just starting out!

Karen~ I agree about not feeling like some of the numbers here are not really accurate but overall I still feel like this site is a great learning experience and most of all for me...the support is UNBEATABLE! You ladies are so amazing and I truly appreciate each one of you!!!

Liz~ I can't wait to see pics of that lil cutie! Being a Grandma is the BEST! I now truly understand the saying...SPOIL 'EM AND SEND 'EM HOME!!! LOL My lil guy comes and stays over at least once a week! This is my lil Monkeyja19o86azne2.jpeg
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Cindy - your grandson is the cutest! Those baby blue eyes are amazing. How great that you get to see him each week.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    I am truly BLESSED...he is my little love!!!
  • mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Cindy - What a handsome little boy! He is going to be a heartbreaker!
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    OH what a cute lil guy. He looks like he could be a baby model.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Thanks everyone! He really i a little QT and a source of great joy for me! He is a true motivation to want to keep the energy to keep up with him!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Found this blog and thought you may like to read it!
    http://blog.myfitnesspal.com/10-tips-to-overcome-a-weight-loss-plateau/
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Great blog ideas to over coming a plateau, read it. Sometimes eating up to maintenance will shake things up as well, then a few days later do a fast. Makes the body wonder and drops weight.