New mom ready to start!

Options
Hi Everyone,
My name is Sarah and I am a new mom to a beautiful ginger baby! She is my world. I joined this group to start the couch to 5k program and in hopes to meeting some like minded motivating people! I would love to get to know some other mommy runners too!

Sarah

Replies

• jkeyes87
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm Jennifer. I had my first little one in October and I am just getting back into the workout scene. I've been doing BODYPUMP for a week now and will be starting C25K next week. I had great success with both a few years ago so I'm excited to get back into it. Equally excited to get back to my prepregnancy weight and then hopefully get to my lowest weight again. These extra pounds are taking a toll on my knees.
  • Chapnau
    Chapnau Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you two for getting back into it this early after giving birth, and congratulations on your babies! I'm a mom of two and just started running/ lumbering again in January, but my "baby" is 14 months! I was a complete zombie for the first year and crashed out rather than worked out whenever I had a spare 15 min. D'oh.