I want a chocolate brownie!!

Options
Trashanna28
Trashanna28 Posts: 13 Member
I know a chocolate brownie will not be good this time of night but i am having a craving so bad i almost want to get up and walk to the store and its MIDNIGHT!! I need help with these cravings... Smh

Replies

• PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    id DIE without treats of any kind, so i allow myself to have them EVERY DAY, if not 2ce a day.

if its a brownie, have a brownie that fits within your calorie goals. there are tons of delicious low-cal brownie packs out there. i bought Fiber One's 90 calorie brownies. and theyre good! chocolate peanut butter brownies to be exact! my other obsession is the weight watchers dessert selection and skinny cow. my favorite absolute is the ww vanilla ice cream sandwiches! a dream they are. sure as hell beats eating a pint or 2 of haagen dazs everyday, if you ask me!

incorporate them daily! then you wont go crazy and binge. xx
  • bballet3
    bballet3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have food cravings like nobodies business sometimes. I am trying to keep my treats and cheats to one day every 10 days. I just started so I'll let you know how it goes :wink: But every time I have a food craving, I write it down on an ongoing list that has the date of my next cheat day at the top. On my designated cheat day I plan on indulging on some of these treats. So far the plan is to stick to my diet for 10 days, and then go crazy, and then go back to my diet. Doing this has given me a sense of power. I feel in control because I am deciding what I choose to put in my body. Everyone is different and this might not work for you, but I know it's been working for me.
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Have you tried VitaMuffins.....they taste great and are only 50 to 100 calories.