It's the last week!

Options
How is everyone goals coming along? I have changed mine. First it was 15 miles a week, then 200 and now it is 300 miles. I am 86 miles away but today I am hoping to end the day with only needing 50 more miles! Keep up the awesome work everyone! Hope each of you have an AMAZING last week of #BikeJanuary

Replies

• qweenovme
    qweenovme Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!!! You are all going to reach your goal!
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    How is everyone goals coming along? I have changed mine. First it was 15 miles a week, then 200 and now it is 300 miles. I am 86 miles away but today I am hoping to end the day with only needing 50 more miles! Keep up the awesome work everyone! Hope each of you have an AMAZING last week of #BikeJanuary

So happy to hear! You're doing a great job, Tatajana ! The snow has stalled me a little this week but I plan on getting some miles tonight :-)
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options

So happy to hear! You're doing a great job, Tatajana ! The snow has stalled me a little this week but I plan on getting some miles tonight :-)

That snow looked scary on the TV. Even though I still want a blizzard to get off work!