19 days and counting

Options
iamladibeast
iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
Good morning everyone,
19 days till the official start of summer, are you ready?
How is everyone doing on their journey? Please share your triumphs but most of all share with us mistakes made during your journey in an effort to help others.
Let's pay it forward. .Have a blessed day :flowerforyou:

Loving this beautiful weather. .Enjoy the day guys ♥ les

Replies

• BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hey Les!! Well...I've had some good days and some bad days. But one thing is for sure...I'm still in it. I haven't given up at all. I'm still looking forward to the last day of this challenge when I can see what kind of progress I have made. I think the first and biggest mistake I made during this challenge was taking an unscheduled day off. It lead to several days off which set me back a bit. I had to work that much harder to get back on track. But I'm so grateful for those who inspire me to keep pressing forward regardless of setbacks. Even when this challenge ends, I'm still going to be working toward reaching my goals. So for me, because we didn't quit this challenge when times got hard but we are seeing it through to the end, I consider all of us victorious...whether we reached our individual goals or not!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I agree with BridgetForFit... this challenge wasn't easy but we all hung in there to complete it. There have been times where I have been too busy to log in but rest assured that I was ALWAYS working on my goals... I have certainly made a habit of working out and eating healthy and I will continue to set a good example for my family=) I look forward to hearing about everyone's progress at the end of the challenge!!!