friennds please! :)

Options
xMillyLouisex
xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
hiya,
im starting back onto low carb/keto, I lost a lot of weight on it last year but stopped and ate badly and put it all back on again so its round two for me, would love some more low carbers as friends to swap advice and support etc! :)

Replies

• Math_Geek
    Math_Geek Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Same here, I am at this moment so disgusted with myself. I know the only thing to do is quit beating myself up, start over and move forward but I haven't been able to forgive myself quite yet.

I have snapped a couple of tendons in my right foot which is doubly making me a bit angry since I can't exercise yet. I'm feeling a bit depressed and down at the moment but at least food wise I'm on track. Getting a boot for my foot tomorrow so the healing can begin.

I spent 3 hours the other day making oven roasted vegetables so the fridge is full of good stuff to eat. I have coconut oil and am ready to begin again!

I could use a few more low carb friends as well. Add me!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I spend too much time fixing my macros that I forget about the groups. So I spend my spare time at work findinf knowledge from others. Add me as well if you like.

Also http://www.genaw.com/ is a great site for low carb recipies if you didnt know.
  • TaraT76
    TaraT76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started low carb again myself last week. I lost a ton of weight that way before but regained it also. I could use some low carb friends too!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but I keep a closed food diary though.