January 26

Options
ronercat
ronercat Posts: 273 Member
Life is quite grand out here. Even the weather seems to be in a good mood. We were about 20 degrees warmer than normal for the end of January. It basically felt like an early spring day. I had a nice enjoyable weekend of relaxing and such with my friends.

My parents ended up getting another rescue dog this weekend. She is a mix between a silken windhound (think small greyhound) and a German Shepard. She is beautiful and seems to be doing well. The other animals also seem to be handling her presence just fine as well. On Saturday I finally decided to do something I had been thinking about for a while. I tried out for a local musical. I should find out my part later today (I was told that I had definitely made the show so at least there is that).

How was everyone's weekend? Nancy, how was the business trip? Karen, how was the viewing of Caddyshack? Well, that is enough rambling for me. Have a great day everyone.

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hello Zac! A musical!!! Wow....happy to hear you decided to try out! You did a great job with the choir! I am still on my business trip. I rented a car and traffic here in Dubai is awful! I am going to the conference just to show my face tomorrow.....then I will show my face at two shopping malls! I enjoy mall walking especially since one of the malls has the indoor ski slope and the other has a huge aquarium. Weather here is nice too about 78 going up to 84F on Thursday when I head back "home".

You all have a great week!
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your trip, Nancy! We are busy digging out from 27" of snow with more coming on Friday.
    K.
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    And possibly Monday too Karen!!! YIKES!
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Diana, I'm pretending I don't know about Monday!!
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Karen, I'm still trying to pretend I don't know about the past couple days! lol
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh lovely weather here in Dubai, upper 70's. Sorry Karen, did not mean to rub that in.....ok you have to dig out of snow, and I have to fight the bloody traffic here! Absolutely horrible! Takes an hour to get a few miles away! The conference was a bust too!