I need motivation!

ewalke5
ewalke5 Posts: 4 Member
I really need help to stay motivated after starting this journey again. I lost 60 lbs over the course of about 2 years, but I've gained 15 lbs back. I now know that I have to make eating healthy and exercising a part of my life from now on.

Replies

• 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Find something that is fun so you'll do it. When I get into that funk I put on a Shaun T DVD (I'm sure people are sick of me talking about him lol) because I like his style and I think he's fun. He's my fall back when I start to hate working out.
  • Do not feel bad love we are in the same boat I use to weigh 340 and now I am 242.2 pounds.....two years ago I got down to a 14 and now I am back in an 18 and I can truly say that this tool has been helping me, it is not easy love but I log on here and also on my phone I have it and the exercise tool that they have that tells you to work out and what to do and I have been doing that for 6 days and went from 250.4 to 242.2 and I still eat but healthier ...if you would like to exchange numbers we can keep one another motivated if not I am here but new to the group but UNDERSTAND... take care!
  • Mscandacens
    Mscandacens Posts: 11 Member
    ewalke5 wrote: »
    I really need help to stay motivated after starting this journey again. I lost 60 lbs over the course of about 2 years, but I've gained 15 lbs back. I now know that I have to make eating healthy and exercising a part of my life from now on.

• Mscandacens
    Mscandacens Posts: 11 Member
    I'm here to support you in any way possible. Stay positive and don't give up. That's a small set back but there is so much to look foward to. Good luck. You can totally do this! Sent you Fr