could you have a look at my diary please

Options
Hi weight very slow coming off ? Could you have a look at my diary and give any advice ?
Many thanks :)

Replies

• april731
    april731 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would, personally, cut out the fruit, battered/breaded proteins, and beer. Those are all going to slow down your weight loss.
  • annieboomboom
    annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    well maybe a review of Atkins book. Fruit, battered breaded anything and beer are not
    a part of a carb restricted diet.
  • fantasticelastic
    fantasticelastic Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replies. Yea I know they are not but Im still below 50g of carb a day ?? Need a little fruit a day..the battered fish was on a family day out at chipper :( Figured better than a burger and chips ;) and the beer was on a rare night out LOL
    So, yea , suppose Im lucky that Im losing and not gaining. will try and keep away from the battered fish and beer. Thanks
  • sun_shine765
    sun_shine765 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you are going for LC, you should try for 20g of net carbs (carbs - fiber = net carbs). Do a lot of reading into it. There are good sites for LCHF on reddit with lots of info, including a ladies keto forum. Use the MFP to log your daily eats - but work hard! Your Jacobs cream crackers (3 of them) had 17 carbs - fruit salad 12 carbs for 1/2 a cup. Home Made - Eaton Mess, 1 cup - 29 carbs!!! Way too high for a snack or meal, or even for the day. You could eat so much more then 3 crackers and get less carbs! If you want something like that, that is a cheat meal that you should have maybe once every one to two weeks.

Be true to yourself , give it all you've got and you will do what you set out to accomplish.