Day 27

Options
emma7437
emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
Feeling really good. I am not craving anything and know when I make something if it is missing an element such as fat. I also think the scales have started to move again but in some ways understand that if I keep doing the right thing it will all work out.

Feeling very zen about the whole process : ) I am actually looking forward to see how I go back at work in terms of energy and losing weight, I am sure I will be pleasantly surprised as I am more active at work, walking around the place all day.

Replies

• lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Way to stay positive Emma! I was frustrated a few days ago but now I am looking at the bigger picture. I'm not gonna lie, I am looking forward to my day off. But, more b/c I am going on a rare date with my hubby! With 3 kids that takes more planning than a wedding. hahha
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good morning, hope everyone has a pleasant day. I'm up and at it early today, for no particular reason but am excited to say I'm signing the family up for membership at the YMCA. I've been agonizing over this since December because I'm not really a gym user but my husband really benefits from it (he's a fidgety kind of person so getting out of the house and having a place to exercise works best for him) whereas I like to walk and occasionally do exercise videos. We have been pricing various gyms around us and OMFG, I can't believe how expensive membership is and you have to practically sign them up with a joint banking account and sell them your first born. Not being able to afford a membership that is the equivalent of a car payment, I finally found a YMCA that is fairly close, within our budget, and it has good programs for the kids and mine, age 8, 6 and 3 need to get with the program, lol, just joking. Anyway, I'm excited. Wish me luck. Maybe I'll do Zumba tonight \(ˆ˚ˆ)/

Oh, and doing great paleo, I've added frozen berries as an after dinner treat (blackberries and now blueberries) and it's really helped beat the protien doldrums.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Emily I know what you mean. Gyms can be so pricey! Planet Fitness offers at $10/month plan. I've thought about it but it's hard to get out with the kids.