difficulties with "time"

Light, I am thinking of you this morning. What a difficult schedule. Sure does make being good a challenge. To some degree that is true for all of us. Kelly's unique work schedule, Sheesh's kid schedule, my husband's odd hours....I like Lois's method of planning ahead. I made chicken last week twice. One large roaster that gave me a meal, then I pulled all the meat from the bones and had chicken quesadella (sp?) AND put 2 small bags of cooked pulled chicken for other meals in the freezer. Then I cooked that carcas down and made bone broth that became my vegetable soup base. I was never without something "legal" to grab. I love this website and think this mason jar salad idea is very interesting.http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/2014/03/17/the-ultimate-mason-jar-salad-tutorial-and-recipe-round-up/

Replies

• lightinfl
    lightinfl Posts: 229 Member
    It's hard for all of us, just in different ways :) I find I do better when I take the time on the weekends to log my meals ahead of time... then I do my weekend cooking and am set for the week. I have learned to take both my lunch and dinner in my lunchbox which helps a LOT but I have to have exercise as well as eating smart to make it work. That seems to be my biggest bugaboo.

Thanks for the link. I will check it out more thoroughly this weekend. Almost there...