Finished up Burn, just started week 2 of Push

Options
aatlchavens
aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
I should have reported my progress before but things have been pretty hectic around here! I was pleasantly surprised when I took my 30 day progress pictures/measurements that there is a marked improvement, especially in my waist, where I needed an improvement badly after 3 giant babies born via c-section. Well, and to be honest, excess weight. lol But still, overall I lost 6.25", with 2.25" off that coming off of my waist. I was shocked! I really didn't expect to see much of a change because the reflection in the mirror looked pretty much the same to me. I knew I was stronger because I could look back on my progress as I wrote down my weights lifted each week so I knew it wasn't a waste of time, but I was really surprised at the changes that took place when I compared pictures and #'s! Meanwhile, my calf muscles are killer and I'm ridiculously proud of them.

Push is going well so far. I have subbed in running for the ChaLean cardio days, but still do recharge or abs on the specified cardio days and am only really taking one rest day because I play softball on one of my "rest" days too. I'm surprising myself with how heavy I can go and am wondering if my 25 lbs worth of adjustable dumbbells is going to see me to the end of Push. I sort of think not.

Replies

• aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, Push earned me another 3 inches overall lost! 9 total! I'm starting Lean tomorrow!
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am starting Lean tomorrow too....Good luck :smile: !
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow awesome results!! Great job! I am finishing week 2 of Lean for Life! Love it. It's so great to return to Burn and Push after not doing them for a while. I now have P90X which I should be starting in a couple of weeks. I will miss Chalean!!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Nice!! This makes me even more excited to start ChaLEAN Extreme on Monday!! :)
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results! I should be finishing Burn this week, but have taken a few days off due to travel & running a 5k. Should be back on track to finish it next week though. I'm so excited to start Push!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow congrats on your great results so far. I am doing my 2nd week in lean right now and i really don't have much for results at all/
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great results!

I'm on my last week of burn (did 5 weeks as I missed a few in the middle) and I've been pushing myself *so* hard during my workouts but haven't managed to eat consistently clean - maybe 4 days on/3 days off - so I'm not expecting miracles.

Going to step up the diet during Push to maximise results and grow dem baby muscles!