Losing but belly seems so bloated after eating

Options
suky7
suky7 Posts: 13 Member
As the title states. i feel fine some days and some days feel bloated and uncomfortable. the scales do seem to be moving but worried i'll lose from legs and butt and belly will stay the same!

Replies

• starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Some people retain water when they eat too much salt. For me I gain first and mostly in my belly and saddle bags. I would have to be extra thin to lose every thing there. I would be too thin other places.
  • gusbutt12
    gusbutt12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For advice, it is so dependent on many things, like what you're eating, if you're exercising, how long it's been. Belly fat has to be the worse thing to lose. It's hard. If anything, just try to do a routine ab workout everyday. Mornings, first thing, give best results. I know when I slack, I see it.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Lifting to add/retain lean mass helps. I am still struggling, And up from my lowest (112 after MFP) by just under 20 lbs. but even though I re gained 20 lbs, I can still wear a lot of the clothes I wore at around 112. That is because I was lifting during part of the time and some of my add was lean muscle. Otherwise I too worry about being one butt-less huge tummy! The weight training really does help. I know now that my goal is to be about 125 lbs with a lower bodyfat, not just back to my lowest weight.
  • JudyGilman
    JudyGilman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like that my coaching program focuses on losing belly fat. As a nurse I know that is the most dangerous area and the first area that most of us store fat.