need help setting up a fitness plan

Options
Baby43204
Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
hello guys i need help setting up a fitness DVD workout and i don't know whats the best routine to do. i do know that i ride my stationery bike for 10 minutes and 30 pushes with my cardio fit machine and then walk on my treadmill for 15 minutes at 3,3 then 2 minutes at 3,0 for my cool down. i workout 6 days a week and only workout at home cause i don't have the money to go to the gym and its easier to do it at home cause after the DVD workout i start dinner then while its in the over cooking i do the equipment workout. so can someone please help me plan a monthly DVD workout routine. thank you in advance.

Replies

• jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    What DVDs have you currently got? What goals do you have in terms of weight loss over time, building up muscle etc?
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sorry took awhile to get back to you but i am trying to lose weight and tone my body right now i have allot of extra skin in my stomach area cause i just lost 120 pounds and still losing. i am trying to get to 140 and currently at 163 i went from around 280 so i want to keep losing allot of weight and tone it up so i can look my best. i currently have Jillian 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, and banish fat boost metabolism but i want to get the best ones she or anyone has. i truly want to be between 130 to 140 before summer. but i don't know a game plan and i cant afford to go to a gym even though my friend and coworkers say in order for me to lose weight and tone up i have to go to a gym. so can you please help set up a monthly workout plan?
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Well, you don't have to go to a gym to lose weight and tone up, you can do it anywhere! For toning up purposes I'd start with No More Trouble Zones and see how you get on with that, If it becomes too easy then maybe increase the weight slightly. Try it for a week and see how you get on!
  • pink00007
    pink00007 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey I just realized today that a lot of her DVDs are on YouTube just the first level. Might be a good way to check out the DVDs you don't have yet. I was going to buy some more but I think I'll try them out first.