Fitness Apps

Options
betsysjl
betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
Other than MFP, are there any exercise apps that you use? I have a fitbit (uncharged, can't find the charger) and I used to use it all the time. I've also used Zombie Run and liked that. What's your favorite?

Replies

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I downloaded 5x5, just to help me keep track of my lifting.
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't at this time but getting a fit bit through work for a walking challenge ... update when I get it.
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't at this time but getting a fit bit through work for a walking challenge ... update when I get it.

I actually love my fitbit, but when I gave up tracking my food, I quit charging it, now my goal this weekend is to find the charger and start wearing it again. It syncs great with MFP app.
  • abbyjane81
    abbyjane81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about a fitbit- interested to hear what ppl think of them.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I had downloaded Couch-to-5K a couple summers ago, just used it for the first time tonight. It is supposed to get you to running for 30 minutes steady in 10 weeks. It logs distance and average speed, and it plays your music on the app so you don't have to switch back and forth between apps.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love Couch 2 5K, and RunKeeper!

I told myself that when I lose 50 lbs then I can seriously start considering a Fitbit. They're just so dang expensive!