Kids

Options
lawyerette
lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
I know everyone is super busy, but take some time and tell us how your little ones are doing. Reagan just had her 9m check up and is in the 80-90% for everything. I didn't think much of it until her toes were poking out of the bottom of her snuggly on the bus this morning. Yikes! Need to pull out the next size clothes!!!

Replies

• tonya2086
    Options
    My oldest just turned 4 and has a check up in couple weeks but he's always been under weight and small. My middle child is now potty trained (just pull ups at night time and errand running which hopefully will drop to night time only) and my youngest is about to be 15 months and has checkup soon as well. He's always been short side as well but he's my chunky one
  • kmgehrls
    Options
    My daughter is about to be 17 months. She's always been on the tall and heavier side of the scale, but she's starting to thin out now that she is running everywhere! She's very smart and loves books! We have about a hundred on the living room floor right now! She even "reads" to us regularly and she cracks me up!
  • cbhutton
    cbhutton Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    About to head on a solo trip to the grandparents' tomorrow with my 3 year old and 7 mo! Big sis is a travel pro and my little guy knows how to roll with the punches. Just hope the weather cooperates!
  • AbsterBee
    AbsterBee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have two children. A four-and-a-half year old daughter and an almost two year old son. I can't believe my son will be two in less than two months (April 2nd)! They are both such amazing kids. My daughter is in 4K (preschool) and is doing such an awesome job! She can count to 100 and read three-letter words. I'm so proud of her. My son's vocabulary has really taken off in the last two months. He is communicating so much now and is so fun to talk to. I love hearing all the new words he says every day. I just love my little munchkins!
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Aw! These make me smile <3