killing stomach fat

Options
What is the best way to get rid of belly fat and man boobs. yikes! . I run and bike but the fat just wont go away ! I need some advise..

Replies

• YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, so your best bet is a ton of cardio, proper diet, and throw in a few days of weight training. How ling have you been running an biking.? Up the amount.
  • stormfront98
    stormfront98 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cowboykerr wrote: »
    What is the best way to get rid of belly fat and man boobs. yikes! . I run and bike but the fat just wont go away ! I need some advise..

proper eating habits, cut back on carbs and the sneak food indulgence .. pizza .. beer... soft drinks cut the high sugars and bread ..etc.. lean meats like turkey chicken or the other white meat.. cardio, and work in some kettle ball exercises , bench press .. chest .. flys..
  • CancerSurvivor2014
    CancerSurvivor2014 Posts: 111 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am 4 months into my program and have made outstanding results everywhere but my stomach. I see results (I have to look real hard) but they are minimal at best.
    The nutrition suggestions above, increasing your cardio and start lifting (if you are not already). Concentrate on staying consistent and whatever you do strengthen "your core"
    For me I really didn't get any results either until I upped my cardio and concentrated on the core. Now it looks as things are starting to fall in place but it is a slow grind.
  • saFit247
    saFit247 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Cowboykerr wrote: »

Ymark is spot on ... I did the same - CARDIO + DIET - was my success , I am all shredded now ..