Tall ladies looking to shake the last 10 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• morganlee82
    morganlee82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi to mkozmik and roc85 too! Love seeing all these tall ladies in the same boat. Roc85 - I have found that MFP is awesome for making portion control a habit. You can still enjoy everything you did before!
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    5ft 8in, 158lbs, fitness fan and yet I can't drop to 140lbs to save my life! I've done it before but my old tricks are no longer working.
  • Wizdom2
    Wizdom2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'11 & 170 pounds. I would like to get down to 155 but am finding it tough. My body seemed to make a significant shift in the wrong direction when I hit 44. I swim 45 min. to an hour two to 3 times/week & do a weight lifting class 2 times/week. Always doing squats too but the weight is staying the same with fat around lower abs & inner thigh. I eat a mostly vegetarian diet with some fish for protein.
    I really hope this program works I need to see a change soon. # feeling discouraged
  • mrsegerton
    mrsegerton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 6ft and 14stone 1lb I think that's 197lbs I would love more friends on here to keep me accountable I've had a few bad weeks where I've eaten WAY too much of my boyfriend's delicious cooking.

Goal weight would be around 168 for now.