arbonne 30 day detox and 7 day cleanse??

Options
I recently just started the arbonne 7 day cleanse, along with the 30 day detox program. I was wondering if anyone has done this, and I would just like some feedback as to how you were feeling, what you were eating, and how many lbs and inches were lost after the first couple of days/week. Im on my 3rd day of the cleanse and detox and I feel extremely bloated and I have not lost any weight yet. I have friends who have done this and they said they lost up to 7 pounds during the cleanse and first week of the detox.

Replies

• grace4u2receive
    grace4u2receive Posts: 333 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have not done that detox, but I did The Fast Track One-Day Detox which is 11 days long and lost 6.4 pounds just by changing what I ate. I never felt bloated and felt great during the whole process.

I am going to be leading a new group called Revitalized Bodies through the detox I went through in March. This month we will be getting familiar with detoxing and why it is important. Your welcome to join us even if you don't do this detox! It is a group of detoxers coming together to support each other!

What foods have you eliminated?