Newbie who needs to lose 8-10 lbs and needs accountability partners!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• bbcoach173
    bbcoach173 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with weight now that I am 39!
    I need some accountability with eating. My workouts get done but lately too much coffee with creamer and grains ( bad ones) have been my best friend. It is cold and I am stress so I seek them. I need help and a place to report daily!!
    I use Garmen tracker to track activity!!!
    Any accountability partners here!! Seeking a lady who is where I am!

I understand how you feel , coffee is a sort of comfort beverage. I had to break my craving for my coffee. You need an accountability partner , I'll help any way I can :)
  • bbcoach173
    Options
    bbcoach173 wrote: »
    I am struggling with weight now that I am 39!
    I need some accountability with eating. My workouts get done but lately too much coffee with creamer and grains ( bad ones) have been my best friend. It is cold and I am stress so I seek them. I need help and a place to report daily!!
    I use Garmen tracker to track activity!!!
    Any accountability partners here!! Seeking a lady who is where I am!

I understand how you feel , coffee is a sort of comfort beverage. I had to break my craving for my coffee. You need an accountability partner , I'll help any way I can :)

• bbcoach173
    Options
    You can send a friend request if you like it's easier to work on fitness goals with others than try it on your own.
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, and have about 13lbs to lose. For once in my life I'd like to get to my goal and stay there! I've lost the weight before and enjoyed being able to wear anything I want, but I relax too much and slowly but surely the weight goes back up.

Anyway, I'm determined this time to enjoy a healthy new figure and stay active in MFP for good.

Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Alisons_goal
    Options
    I want to lose 10-15 pounds by May, at least. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • d_boo
    d_boo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 34, work full time and am a mom of two kids (4 and 6)...would love some accountability buddies! Have been trying Intermittent Fasting (16/8 - where you don't eat from about 8pm until noon the following day), and that appeals mentally because it reduces the time I focus on food choices and helps make me less obsessive with food. Hoping to lose about 10 lbs. and keep it off...no timeline but it would be great to get it off by "bathing suit season" and keep it off for the rest of the year.
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    48, 3 grown up kids, I lost my weight (exercise, sensible calories and eating 6 times a day protein based meals) and maintained so far for over a year (after 25 years of fail I might add) Now want to increase muscle and lose body fat (tone) I have learnt a lot the last 2 years. Trying to give up sugar and cut dairy and coffee, carb cycling and relatively clean eating. I lift weights 4 times a week. I am a google addict and am learning new stuff every day. Tonight I discovered I am an esomorph and need to do more cardio, yuk. I am always happy to have new friends feel free to add.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group. I am looking to lose 12 lbs by May. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • katienurse58
    katienurse58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too, going through some tough times with sick loved ones. I'm 5'6" and recently saw my weight jump to 155 for the first time in my 60 years!! I've NEVER had a weight problem, not even after 4 pregnancies... What has menopause done to me??? I've lost 4 pounds rather easily using MFP, but I need to lose another 15 or so. Stay with me, friends!!
  • jpman93
    Options
    Same here, 10 lbs or so to lose! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • PennyDoggy
    PennyDoggy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! 10 lbs by April 10th! Really need to firm my upper body. 57, no kids, sedentary desk job. Trying to make myself get up and lap around the building every hour. Hard to do! Any help would be most appreciated! I'm all in with the group!
  • Jevic00
    Jevic00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am also 39 and a new mommy. I gave birth last August and although I've lost most of the weight I do need to lose about 10 more pounds. I am flabby/lack tone and frankly not very healthy at all. I like sugar a lot - too much! The sad thing is I played 4 years of high school volleyball and 2 years of high school softball and I have never felt more out of shape than I do now. I'm ready to make a change for me, my son and my husband. Glad to "meet" all of you!
  • AKRees33
    AKRees33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join in.
    I'm 35, 5'1, and a mother of 3 boys, the youngest is 9 months. Wanting to lose 10-15lbs by April. I have been tracking my meals for about 3 weeks and exercising with good results, but need to push a little harder to reach my goal. SW 142, CW 135, GW 115. Please feel free to add me as a friend I could really use the support and would love to reciprocate :)
  • Alisons_goal
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have 12 pounds left and I really need motivation and accountability; I'll do the same for you. Feel free to friend me!
  • lowser
    Options
    And me - 38 year old working mum of two preschoolers - need to lose 10 pounds before sisters wedding in May! Pls friend me too I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow - hubbie has lost 12 pounds since Xmas but I can't get in the zone