Find myself back here again....need serious help!

Options
BDOUG2371
BDOUG2371 Posts: 29 Member
Soon to be 44 in March. I'm at 396 lbs. I was 402.2 at the doctors the other day with clothes and shoes etc.i like to say 396 since it keeps me under 400!

Replies

• Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is a good place to be when you need help. One day at a time. It won't happen overnight but we can do this.
  • chuku1981
    chuku1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey hey.. 2 months after the original post.. so. not sure if anyone would come back to find it but. <shrug> any case.

yea dude. i been there. started at 382.. like. the first few months is a weird combination of difficult as hell but also super exciting. so hard to keep w a diet w craving so hard to keep to exercise. Feel weird walking on a treadmill next to dudes jogging.

But on the flip side. its also when you see and feel the most significant changes. lose a lot if the fluid weight abd pounds can drop faster than an mfp tells you they should. you start breathing better and getting around better.. its super exciting.

any case. sorry for long post especially to something 2 months old. but if ya do read it. hope things are still going swimmingly. :smile: