Back from a slide

Options
Not posting or logging my food for the past couple of weeks really took its toll on me. I know that as hard as I tried, I didn't eat right. I got back into the old habit of drinking meals. My weight didn't take too hard of a hit because I still consumed a lot of fats when I did eat and whatever carbs I cheated with, I tried to make sure I was still under 50g a day. I tanked a bit. I had gotten down to 299.7 and was out of the 300s. Then I don't know what happened. I'm back up to 302. I know some of that is water weight but I think some fat found its way back too.

So, lesson learned. I'm going to post even if it's just a hi and I'm logging everything again. I have to get back into the habit of making myself accountable. I'm also going to have to commit to exercise in writing. You would think paying for that gym membership in full would have been enough motivation.

Replies

• kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating per day?
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I think alot of us have been there. I know I've done that, I hate how I feel about it, then I do it again. At least you took a step in the right direction again!