February 3

Options
ronercat
ronercat Posts: 273 Member
This past Sunday I reached a milestone. It marked one year since I had had a carbonated beverage. I can't believe I actually made it haha. The thing is that by doing that one small thing and not drinking soda, I showed myself that I can easily give up anything that I want to or need to. It has given me an extra boost of confidence so hooray for that!

Things are going swimmingly out here. Musical rehearsals have been entertaining. It has been a lot harder finding time to work out, but I am managing so that is nice.

How goes everyone's weeks? I am assuming that several of you are quite heavily engaged in wedding plans (unintended pun).

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Hey Zac! Congrats on not drinking soda's for a year!! What musical are you rehearsing for?

I got back from my business leave in Dubai...was OK...sure is an expensive place to visit (and live in too when I lived there!). Traffic is horrific! Was glad to get back to some peace and quiet....even if it meant going back to work!! I am going to have to find another big project at work to keep me busy, coz I am getting bored...thinking that it may be time for me to pack it up and move back to the US.

I have 'rebooted' my get healthier 'me' project, so just starting again with building up exercising etc. Stay tuned!

Weather is lovely here, about 80 I think (sorry for those snowed in!!). So I am walking to work and coming home for lunch and walking back. One way to get my steps in!

Hope you are having a great week folks!
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hi gang, busy here with snow (five feet in on week!! Crazy), keeping the woodstove roaring, and back and forth to doctor appointments. Will check in with a real post later, just popping in to say woohoo, eat healthy today!
    K.
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Oh, and GO PATS!! TOM BRADY IS AWESOME.
  • ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    The musical I am in is the Pirates of Penzance. It has always been one of my favorites haha. Good luck Nancy on building up the exercising!
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Love that Musical Zac!! Have fun!!

Karen...stay warm!!!
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Love that Musical Zac!! Have fun!!

Karen...stay warm!!!