30 day cycle, not good for the apparently normal female 28 day cycle

Options
noynoyavery
noynoyavery Posts: 327 Member
Just a reminder ladies be gentle on yourselves, If you have started to put on weight, feel and look puffy, want to crave junk food, This is normal, be kind to yourself. Do Not give in or give up. It is quite normal for women to put on anything up to 7lb around the time of their period. I have put on 4lb this week, but abnormally my tummy is so much better, as is my mood for working out. You should lose it again by next week. Keep it up all of you (and men who may be reading this..my hubby insists he gets pmt too lol) you are doing a great job xx

Replies

• THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good point! And thanks for the encouragement!!
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder just when I needed it. I've managed to put on 4 lbs since Sunday and was feeling a bit down - more exercising, calories within target and putting weight on grrrr
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. It's currently my TOTM and when I weighed last week, I was 2lbs up and devastated! My periods are not as easy to track as they used to be so this makes me feel better.

I'm on day 4 30DS today and I do 5:2 diet so hoping for a loss this week'!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder I started today but feel so bloated and up on weight 3 lb
  • moreliz88
    Options
    I hate this days I feel so bloated, Thank God tomorrow is my rest day(: