KickStart Day One- How did it go?

Options
goldencoley
goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
Hey all!
Just wanted to check in with everyone to see how their day one workout(s) went!?!?!

I officially started today with Day one of the Kickstart program (including the meal plan) and am feeling good!! I completed workout 1 this morning and will do the cardio this evening (but I already ran today as well... soooo). I am determined to not waste anytime in the next 90 days... I have a beautiful wedding dress to fit into and I want it to be perfect!!!

Workout 1 was pretty mellow and a great way to start out for me. As I mentioned previously, I have been doing ripped for the last 30 days so this was definitely a nice way to ease into this. In spite of it feeling pretty mellow, it flew by for me and I still got a nice sweat out of it... I can tell Ms. Hardass is definitely trying to break us in slowly and playing nice... to be honest, that scares the crap out of me! Jillian does not mess around! LOVE HER... and hate her ;)

How did you all do and how do you feel!?

Replies

• BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Work out wasn't that hard but I also just finished Ripped in 30 so I did the cardio right after.....now I'm tired. I love Jillian in these videos she is so motivating and I love having a group of people to watch instead of just two. Although Natalie and Anita were still there the guys were awesome! I thimk I'm going to like these workouts:tongue:
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Did workout 1 this morning and it was quite doable. Instead of doing the cardio indoors I've decided to go outdoors and enjoy it while the weather is still nice and not too hot.
  • goldencoley
    Options
    Good job, ladies!! I hope day two was a success as well!!
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    Crazy how easy the workouts feel...now i'm worried for whats to come. Did wo2 and cardio 1 today, really fun workouts and I'm still sweating lots so they must be working:wink:
  • goldencoley
    Options
    I thought they seemed pretty easy too, but today my hamstrings are super sore so they must be doing something right!!! I too am worried of what Jillian has in store for us... she is playing way too nice... at least we have 2 weeks to build up to it!
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used any of the devices to track their calories burned. On my HRM mine is pretty low. I'm telling mysellf its becauae of the strength training and not as much cardio. Any thoughts?
  • goldencoley
    Options
    I need to get a new battery for my HRM and then I will track it, but you are probably right about it being due to the lack of cardio. You could always try to pump it up a bit by following her "advanced" folks or using heavier weights? Whatever gets you sweaty and makes you feel accomplished! I think as long as you are doing it and sticking to it, no need to worry :)

Keep it up!
  • goldencoley
    Options
    I just had to say... for some reason Cardio 1 for me last night was SOOOO much fun! I love their motivating personalities and it kind of felt like I was in a group class with them. Definitely kept me going and even started adding some dancing into a few of the exercises too! Probably won't be able to keep up that level of motivation if I am gonna try and do it for another 4 days... but still, it was fun ;)

Also... holy crap my hammy's STILL hurt!! Workout two worked a whole lot more than I was expecting it to... WOO HOO!! We are almost done with week 1!
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    I am loving these workouts. After being sick it was great jumping back into it full stream....the cardio is my favorite :heart:
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    Double cardio day....oh yah! :tongue: I am repeating the kick start week for week 2 since I was not well for two of the days plus I think it's fun:laugh: Anyone else?
  • goldencoley
    Options
    Hahaha.. .ME TOO!! I wasn't able to do the double up everyday so I am sticking it out for week 2 also!!! LOOK OUT WORLD, WE ARE KICKING *kitten* AND TAKIN NAMES!!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK!
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    It's going to be so funny in a month or two from now when we look back at these comments...we will no longer be praising the workouts but be cursing them instead and dreading doing doubles of any sort. hahaha! :laugh: