FOOD FOOD FOOD!

Options
goldencoley
goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
I thought it would be nice to have a place to talk about the meal plan and recipes if anyone else is going to be following it.... I think that Jillian's recipes are delish and relatively simple so I am going to try and give it my all to follow it as strictly as I can, but I have a feeling once I finish the 7 day kickstart I will have some modifications of my own.
I love how the kickstart only gives you 3 of each meals to rotate which makes it helpful for shopping and leftovers... I noticed on the 90 day plan that the meals rotate about every 10 days... that may be a little tricky since I am doing this on my own and I really don't like wasting food and would like to shop as economically friendly as possible!

If anyone is interested, I will post my modifications to her meal plan as well as my weekly shopping lists... I figure the more people who are taking this as seriously as I plan to, the better motivation it will be for me to stick with it!

And, I LOVE FOOD! So, let's talk about it :)

Replies

• BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Like you I love FOOD...hence my need to work it off:wink: I am trying to do clean eating but I do enjoy a few bad foods here and there. I like most of the foods in Jillians kick start plan but I especially like that I can mix and match as long as the calories are the same, makes eating choices a lot easier! Of course I wish I would win the lottery so I can hire a chef as I HATE cooking.