Daredevil on Netflix

Options
2»

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable series and just fantastic casting - Bravo Zulu!
  • interrobanger
    interrobanger Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This was a very well done show. It seems like Vincent D'Onofrio's performance as Fisk is hit or miss for a lot of people, but I loved it. Also, fingers crossed for Rosario returning in S2!! Claire Temple really stole the show for me, even with the short amount of screentime she had.
  • runollierun
    runollierun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I liked Fisk quite a bit. If you think of it as "Kingpin: Year One", it makes a lot of the criticism less valid...
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This was a very well done show. It seems like Vincent D'Onofrio's performance as Fisk is hit or miss for a lot of people, but I loved it. Also, fingers crossed for Rosario returning in S2!! Claire Temple really stole the show for me, even with the short amount of screen time she had.
    Rosario has been confirmed for S2! I love her, and admittedly, I hate Karen's character. I know that she and Matt are canon but I hope the writers take some creative license there.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This was a very well done show. It seems like Vincent D'Onofrio's performance as Fisk is hit or miss for a lot of people, but I loved it. Also, fingers crossed for Rosario returning in S2!! Claire Temple really stole the show for me, even with the short amount of screen time she had.
    Rosario has been confirmed for S2! I love her, and admittedly, I hate Karen's character. I know that she and Matt are canon but I hope the writers take some creative license there.

I wasn't overly fond of Karen either.