6 4 6

Options
2 o'clock in the morning, I was so full I was in misery. 1100 calories in just under 3 hrs.
MFP ,5 ways to stop binging, 6 signs of a binge and I nailed all 6....

This is not the first time. Actualy not the first time this week. The difference? This time I say it out loud. This time I will do something about it.

I have to, I can't go on like this.

My stomach hurts, my head hurts,, the thought of putting food to my lips makes me want to puke.
I hate myself, I hate what I've done to myself,,, what I'm doing to myself.

The world doesn't see it. My family doesn't see it. My wife? Wouldn't believe me if I told her.

So here I am.

Replies

• Dennis4766
    Dennis4766 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Cliff - The first step is recognition of the problem. You've done that. Now you need to find the strength to face the battle. Quite a few persons in group have been there. We've battled the binge beast. We've faced insults, disbelief, etc. We have all found ways to confront the beast. I read some of the book mentioned in the book thread. I've found that my faith has been a huge part of enduring and overcoming the beast. It is written The Battle Belongs to the Lord. If you are a believer, you might find faith can strengthen you in your weakness. Others have found other successful means to face the battle. Stick around here, we can help support you.