I'm getting back on track

Options
Had vsg 3yrs ago. Went from 272 to my lowest of 139. Gained about 21lbs now I'm 161. Need to lose these 21lbs my diet goals say 1200 calories a day hope to be able to lose. Stopped drinking diet soda and stopped the sweets

Replies

• klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I was sleeved 9/18/14. Your progress is amazing and I wish you the best on your continued journey.
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome back we are here to help each other
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 3.5 years ago, haven't hit goal yet, but I can maintain right where I am like no one's business! Unfortunately I'm still above 200 and my personal goal is to be below 200 somewhere. I applaud you for getting to goal! Welcome back and know that we are here to help you get back to goal!
  • rscpjim
    rscpjim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    AC7NJ I am assuming that is your Ham call ? K6RRS here nice to see some one else on...lol
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    rscpjim wrote: »
    AC7NJ I am assuming that is your Ham call ? K6RRS here nice to see some one else on...lol

Yes it is my ham call are you on the air much?
  • stampndiva
    stampndiva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting back on track!!! My anniversary is Valentines Day so 4 years for me! However this has been a rough year and I was diagnosed with MS and medications have made it very difficult to lose weight/keep weight off!!! So I'm starting over!
  • rscpjim
    rscpjim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cannot say that I have been to be honest. been busy with workouts and cooking cleaning...lol I do have to 2M/440 on in the car when I am driving. My Dad and I are headed to Yuma next week for the hamfest. I do have the HF rig hooked up and on but I am not always on it. When I do I hang out on 17 meters!
  • homerismyhero
    homerismyhero Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good start- you'll be back on track in no time!