Episode Discussions! (SPOILER ALERT)

Options

Replies

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Carol is one scary lady! I was disappointed with her for scaring that poor kid. What's up with Rick? He's ready to go caveman style and take the girl. I have a feeling they will be attacked by an outside group before any internal moves are made. Just my thoughts.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Well she did shoot a little girl in the back of the head. Better watch out for mama carol!! I can't believe the Michonne put her sword up!!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    no gabriel again in this episode...what gives?
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    They showed him in the preview for next week. It's just weird that he hasn't been glimpsed at all.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about them killing off Michonne. They seem to kill off the group's voice of reason, Dale, Hershel, Tyreese... What was with her hanging up her sword too??
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    thinking it may be Glen....
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,892 Member
    Options

So does my DH. I hope you two are wrong. :'(

Shelley

• tinkermommc
    Options

They can't kill Glen. If they do they may as well kill Maggie too. Hershel, Beth and Glenn that's too much! But my husband agrees its a first season character. If the kill Daryl, Carol or Glenn I might quit. Can they kill Rick or Carl?

• tinkermommc
    Options
    And where is Morgan???
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I'm 99% sure they won't kill Rick. This new caveman routine of taking whatever he wants... is interesting, to say the least. Carol and Daryl are also very unique and realistically are the least likely to get blindsided by a zombie or human enemy. The others are possibly expendable. Michonne lowering her guard... troubling.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Awe this episode sucked!!! I'm freaking crushed :(
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Love Carol's death penalty suggestion... even though she knows nothing for sure... lol. Scarol is right.... yikes.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    NOT NOAH!!!!! Why not take that treacherous priest instead!?
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he's going very soon. What a coward and liar!! They saved his sorry butt. What an awful death scene. Wow!
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    This episode was hard to watch, why can't things be normal for a little while longer?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Screenshot_2015-03-16-10-16-50_zpsdx4ul68c.png
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I didn't quite see that coming. Especially with the investment at the beginning of the episode- portraying Noah as an investment in the future, etc.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I did not see Noah being killed off this episode of any of the main people. I am so mad at the priest, they have saved his life so many times and he turns around and does that?! I really hope Maggie calls him out or he gets the boot
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Also that jerk is the reason Noah died and I really wanted to throat punch him.
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Wow. This episode. I was going to get up at the commercial to change loads of laundry and couldn't move! Wtf Gabriel?! Ripping the Bible up and then selling out the group when he is the one that locked his parishioners out! He and Nicholas need to make a run with Scarol! She'll take them out!! Aiden, I don't know what Deanna is going to do when they tell her. Poor Chris, turns out no one hates him and then they feed him to the zombies. I'm trying to remember but I'm pretty sure that Aiden and Noah were the most gruesome deaths. Why didn't they shoot Aiden and put him out of his misery? I'm hoping we see Noah again as a zombie!