NSV (Non Scale Victories)

Options
2»

Replies

• 300to1derland
    300to1derland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a small victory on Monday. I was surrounded by sodas everywhere and none of them calorie free and I was able to resist them and just drink water.

That is awesome! I had something similar - I opened a can of gingerale and couldn't drink the whole thing - too sugary!

• AmandaMcEvoy1
    AmandaMcEvoy1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can finally wrap a bath sheet all the way around me!!!! Makes me so much more comfortable in the pool change room
  • sunflw95
    sunflw95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You all are doing so well! The only thing I can say is that my clothes are a bit easier to be in now but I hope to change that to had to buy new clothes sometime soon! :)
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was able to Jog for more than a few steps. Not fast or great distance, but actually in the jog motion for about half a block, running along side my toddler. I might try a bit more tonight and bring the double stroller so my toddler can ride while I attempt to jog.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone :smile:
  • violet456
    Options
    I ran 100 meters twice on my lunchtime walk. (Interval) Google measure distance is a fun tool.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Yay Violet, baby steps do pay off :)
  • AmandaMcEvoy1
    AmandaMcEvoy1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    violet456 wrote: »
    I ran 100 meters twice on my lunchtime walk. (Interval) Google measure distance is a fun tool.

Awesome job!
  • keyo11
    keyo11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The hour version of exercise is kicking my butt. I win every day that I make myself go through it. And it will be more than worth it once I get in the groove. But still. It hurts and I'm winning anyway. So. Yay me! :)
  • violet456
    Options
    keyo11 wrote: »
    The hour version of exercise is kicking my butt. I win every day that I make myself go through it. And it will be more than worth it once I get in the groove. But still. It hurts and I'm winning anyway. So. Yay me! :)

Great that you can though. Woohoo
  • creepykbear
    creepykbear Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I fit wore the bra I wore at my wedding! (5 years ago). Also looked smoking hot in a new dress that was 2 sizes smaller than I had been wearing.
  • violet456
    Options
    I fit wore the bra I wore at my wedding! (5 years ago). Also looked smoking hot in a new dress that was 2 sizes smaller than I had been wearing.

Great work.

• purplesis8
    purplesis8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can finally wrap a bath sheet all the way around me!!!! Makes me so much more comfortable in the pool change room

Congrats! I'm working towards that goal myself. :)

• HLaR79
    Options
    Wtg group :)
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Had someone try to flirt with me in the craft store. Sorry lady - I'm taken, but thanks for the effort!
  • 300to1derland
    300to1derland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Was tired...didn't want to cook dinner. Ordering in a pizza was so very tempting. But, instead I got up off the couch and made chicken ceasar salads. I feel much better that I did :)
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I've noticed in my profile shadow that my boobs always stick out further than my stomach now. YAY!!! :D
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My DH had a pot luck cookout at work today and asked me to make a dessert. I was very hesitant despite my love for baking because I knew that I would want to taste and snack as I went... Well, I made Fudge Brownies, Peanut Butter Bars and S'mores Bars... and didn't snack or taste at all! Even when I was tempted to taste the batter that was left over, I washed the bowl and didn't think twice. Yay :)
  • violet456
    Options
    Hip Hip Hooray for everyone. Great work.

My NSV is doing 5 flights. There is this steep ramp that leads to underground parking which doesn't get used. I occasionally use it to keep my heart rate up, do one then a loop then back etc. Due to time constraints today, I just did that up and down. I managed to get five reps, previous record is 3.