My Body Revolution results...

Options
Hey all! So I started Body Revolution 3 months ago, and just finished on saturday!! I only did 12 weeks instead of the 13, but I am still so proud and feel very accomplished. I have never stuck with any program this long. I also did some jogging, yoga, and a month of bootcamp along with it, as well as a clean paleo diet. I did not lose any weight (maintained) but then again, I have been increasing my calories to maintenance the past few weeks to do a metabolic reset. My body is comfortable where it's at scale wise, but I lost 3.5 inches on this program, am starting to see my ab muscles, and I am more fit and stronger than I have ever been before!! I would honestly recommend this program to anyone. My endurance and stamina are huge now. I love Jillian!!! :)
Here's some before and after photos:

photo_(16).jpg
photo_(17).jpg

Replies

• Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well, you look great! The changes are definitely evident. Well done!!
  • dbatts14
    dbatts14 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great inspiration for me. My dvds shipped last Friday...just waiting for them to arrive and then I'm starting!:happy:
  • izraa18
    izraa18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow, very well done and deserved your abs look :love: . Congrats...
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can def see a huge change in your mid section!! I'm shocked you didn't lose any weight! You look great! I have one hose left.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started Phase 3 this week. I have not lost any weight either, but have lost inches and fat. Guess I can't complain too much!
  • Muddybear7
    Muddybear7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Look at those abs! Awesome results!