level 2

Options
124»

Replies

• AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 2!! I did levels 1 & 2 for 9 days, then a rest before I moved on, as I am with level 3 so by March 3rd I shall be finished with the 30 day shred and hopefully seeing results! Feeling much stronger now though! Xxx
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Alicia- Congrats on finishing level 2!

I just finished day 6! I really didn't feel like doing shred today as I had a long day.. But I managed to get in a walk and 30DS so I am feeling pretty good about myself. I am ready for 30DS to be over with, but I didn't come this far to quit! This is a very stressful week for me, but I'm determined to not let it affect my eating habits or workout.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 done! Upper back started hurting again in the last circuit and so did bicycle crunches instead of the plank twists. I'm doing extra warmup for the knees and the back. Hopefully that'll help.
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    ksnel3 wrote: »
    Alicia- Congrats on finishing level 2!

I just finished day 6! I really didn't feel like doing shred today as I had a long day.. But I managed to get in a walk and 30DS so I am feeling pretty good about myself. I am ready for 30DS to be over with, but I didn't come this far to quit! This is a very stressful week for me, but I'm determined to not let it affect my eating habits or workout.

Thank you! Keep pushing, you're doing great!! Xxx

• moreliz88
    Options
    Just finish day 16/30(:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Level 2 today. Do we switch to 3 tomorrow or on Saturday? Hang in there gang!!!!1kfcuytr432h.jpg
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I skipped today. I went to the gym and did a lot of cardio as well as "lunch crunch" which is 15 minutes of nothing but ab work. Needless to say, I am far too exhausted to do 30DS tonight.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    Options
    L2 Day 4 done. Also did day 8 of level 1 today. Feeling great. Upper back seems better! How's it going for you ladies?
  • alf1163
    Options
    Ripped today. Level 3 tomorrow!!!
  • AliciaJade93
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done :) so I'm on day 20/30! Can't believe I've come this far, I've had the DVD for 4 years!!! Never got past level 1! This group has definitely kept me going :) took a rest yesterday and did some light yoga and stretching, my knees are back to normal now definitely think they were over worked but I got through it :) how's everyone's shred going? X
  • alf1163
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 done :) so I'm on day 20/30! Can't believe I've come this far, I've had the DVD for 4 years!!! Never got past level 1! This group has definitely kept me going :) took a rest yesterday and did some light yoga and stretching, my knees are back to normal now definitely think they were over worked but I got through it :) how's everyone's shred going? X

Alicia, that's great to hear!!!! Yeah!!

• priyaFitnessFreak
    Options
    @AliciaJade93‌: Awesome! Good job!

Just did Day 5 Level 2. Halfway done! :)
  • moreliz88
    Options
    17/30 Done(:
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    alf1163 wrote: »

Alicia, that's great to hear!!!! Yeah!!
    @AliciaJade93‌: Awesome! Good job!

Just did Day 5 Level 2. Halfway done! :)

Thanks guys! Xxx

• moreliz88
    Options
    19/30 is over for me, i feel so lazy Today...
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Took a 3 or 4 day break?!? It was that TOTM - ate a lot & was stressed from work :\ Glad that's over with & I jumped right back in - completed day 5 level 2 & also did some extra cardio with Leslie Sansone. Feeling good!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Wonderful job!!!
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Done with level 2!(:
    Into level 3 tomorrow