Goals / progress

Options
AnJulNZ
AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
What are your goals for the month of June?

I would LOVE to lose 3kg (I've lost 7 in 2 months and 1 week so I don't think 3 is unreasonable) - really I just want my ticker to reach double digits :laugh:
I want my favourite pair of jeans to be appropriate for public wear. When I joined MFP I couldn't get them on past my butt, now they actually do up but they're a bit tight
Continued improvement in my fitness and stamina

My reward for getting to that 10kg loss is to buy a new pair of boots to wear with the jeans! They are lovely bootleg shape but too long for my short legs and I don't want to ruin the look by taking them up. My last pair of high heel boots were binned because the cat pee'd in them :grumble:

Current progress towards these goals ... watch this space!

Replies

• AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    They are good goals, AJ.

I'm hoping to lose 4 kg again this month, but so long as I keep going down I'll be happy.

My next major-mini goal is to get to 120 kg; which is 7 kg away. My reward for that is a trip to Akaroa to take photos. It's been 5-6 years since I was last there.

Like you I have a pair of trousers that I now fit into, but are still a little tight. I last wore them in 1997. I put them on 2 months ago and couldn't sit down in them. Now I can but I still feel they need to be a little looser for wearing out. It would be nice if that happened this month. Most of my trousers are way way too baggy.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose between 1 - 1.5kg (I'm nearing the end of my weight loss journey so it's getting harder to loose each kg) and at least 15cm (6inches) off my body. That would get me to my goal of what I wanted to be at this time I went home and I'm heading home at the end of the month.
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see the pounds drop off of me doing this, (also, oops I know I'm joining this a few days late!) but I'm more concerned with my stamina and overall fitness.

But I'll make a goal! I want to lose 10 pounds in June, and I'd love to be able to feel a difference when I workout. Less panting, less frustration, etc.
  • lharper01
    lharper01 Posts: 29
    Options
    My goal during this 30 Day Slimdown is to lose at least 5 pounds and 10 overall inches. I am hoping to do some major slimming of the arms and muffin top areas. :-)
  • salemat
    salemat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    june 26th summer sale starts - so i want to get a really cute summer dress for the wedding.

this one would be my favourite, but I have to do more exercises for my arms:
    http://goo.gl/MisHX

very sweet-16-like but would be nice for a change.
    so, go jillian, go!
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 4lb, and get thinner arms! I went out and had a photo taken with my size 6 friend...I was twice her size in the photo! I have been hovering around 149 lb for 2 months, so also going to have a go at intermittent fasting if this will break the plateau.
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 5 lb and get more toned (especially get my tummy reduced some)! :)

I have searched and not really found where anyone has shared their results from the 30 Day Slim Down. Does anyone else know of any success stories? They are always encouraging and motivating to me! :) Thanks!