Chlorine withdrawal sux.

Options
fishgutzy
fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
I've been coughing up a lung for a few days now. The hardest part is not swimming.
I really have to force myself to let my body fight the respiratory virus.
Always impact my right lung the most. Fortunately I don't get hit by these very often.
Feeling like I should be able to get back in the pool tonight.
I'm jonesing bad for chlorine. :)

Replies

• NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You're going to be okay.
  • Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    At least swimming is a good thing to be addicted to! Hope you feel better soon
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Still coughing up a lung. Gonna try to swim tomorrow morning. I hate "resting" to let myself fight this virus. Makes me feel fat and lazy again :)
    The only "workout" I got this week was a quick trip to exercise my trigger finger at the range for lunch :)
  • gentlygently
    gentlygently Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hope you get well soon....
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I know you hate being out of the water, but it is best until this thing passes. It's also a good opportunity for a little rest for your body, then when you're over this you can jump right back in. Hope it happens quickly...
  • AquaticQuests
    AquaticQuests Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    fishgutzy wrote: »
    Still coughing up a lung. Gonna try to swim tomorrow morning. I hate "resting" to let myself fight this virus. Makes me feel fat and lazy again :)
    The only "workout" I got this week was a quick trip to exercise my trigger finger at the range for lunch :)

Lol. Trigger finger at the range don't count :grin:
  • Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    fishgutzy wrote: »

Lol. Trigger finger at the range don't count :grin:

Unless he's shooting prone and then getting up and down into position may count?! Adore shooting too but not been for ages.