A SUCCESS story to inspire you and an upcoming interview with Author Matt Fitzgerald!

Options
davebuz
davebuz Posts: 3 Member
Hi folks,

Nine years ago I started right where you are today, trying to wrap my head around running 5k. It took about three weeks of jogging/walking to finally be able to lightly jog 5k without stopping. I have a unique story in that I was kind of like Forest Gump, I ran every day for three years because I made a commitment to invest in my heart health every day. For those of you who want to hear my whole story, here is a link to my story on my YouTube Channelyoutu.be/kP-ix3CH8_0.

I want you to know that you're not alone. Personally, I hated running when I was younger and now its the activity I look forward to the most. My Fitness Pal is awesome and so is this community! Check out my Channel on YouTube and all of the weekly coaching videos. Lots of great interviews coming up in the next few weeks so if you like what you find, subscribe to the channel. I have an interview coming up with Matt Fitzgeraldhttp://mattfitzgerald.org/books/ best selling author of Racing Weight and Diet Cults so if you subscribe to the Heartfit365 Channel, you will get an email when that interview gets posted.