Looking for friends living the LCHF lifestyle

Options
I'm new to the LCHF lifestyle and I have 140lbs to lose please add me as a friend

Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Anybody can add me. I am not an expert, but I am ready willing and able to help anyone. When I have time, I will cheerlead you and applaud your successes by posting on your home page.

I will caution you now though, I am a former carboholic, so don't think I have a perfect diary ~ because I don't. My carbs are consistently higher that they should be, causing my body to go into maintenance mode. I usually have to skip a day of eating to break me out of maintenance. (I am water fasting today)

I will not reject anyone's request.

I hope this helps,

Dan the Man from Michigan

P.S. If you want to see a good diary, look at nicsflyingcircus
  • gsp90x
    gsp90x Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Cool Dan, great info as always! You can add me, but I'm pretty sure I won't be here too much. I'm still not sure how all of this works though in terms of all the different areas on here. If you're wondering, I am also in OWL mode. I've been losing weight (off-line) for a long time, just joined here a few days ago because I had gained back a bunch. Started at around 320lbs. and fought and strugled for every miserable pound lost. Many of them I had to lose 2 or 3 times!!! keto (LCHF) is so far the only thing that isn't insufferable. I'm currently down to 212/214 depending on whose scale I use. My goal is 150lbs. So still a ways to go.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 50 more lbs to lose having lost 20 from 219. Am having difficulties getting through a psychological barrier and staying below 200 lbs and keeping going down. I do my best to stick to between 20 and 30 grams carbs a day and usually succeed - my problem is just eating too much!
  • Angecus
    Angecus Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 100 pounds to lose. I need friends, lol.
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i am along for the ride also, ad me if you wish, I have lost around 65 pounds so far, and need to lose another 118 at least
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, the more the merrier. :)
    I'm 8 weeks in and doing pretty good. I'm pretty much newb at this but I will help anyway I can :)
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm not really working on weight loss anymore, but I still eat this way.
  • gsp90x
    gsp90x Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 50 more lbs to lose having lost 20 from 219. Am having difficulties getting through a psychological barrier and staying below 200 lbs and keeping going down. I do my best to stick to between 20 and 30 grams carbs a day and usually succeed - my problem is just eating too much!

I'm having the same problem with the psychological 200 mark! I struggle like heck to get under 200 and then do you think I can stay there? Of course not. Shouldn't it just be more of the same? Gah! Started at 225. If stay the week I should be at 210 by Monday.