breakfast help

I need breakfast help...no cook, low low carb, easy. Any suggestions? Also would love a low carb buddy

Replies

• strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Boiled eggs, string cheese, bulletproof coffee, luncheon meats?
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    You're probably going to have to cook at some point in your day in order to have food to eat. So, under the assumption that you have it cooked beforehand:

crustless quiche
    omelet muffins
    bulletproof coffee/tea (or just coffee with heavy cream)
    cheese
    leftover meat
    chili

You don't have to stick to breakfast foods, remember. You can just warm up what you had for dinner a night or two ago. Also, you can skip breakfast entirely, if you don't feel the need to eat.
  • ibetty55
    ibetty55 Posts: 48 Member
    You said low low carb so this might not fit in but I love celery stuffed with cream cheese when I just don't feel like anything else
  • stillonamission
    stillonamission Posts: 140 Member
    I can't think of anything other than cheese and pepperoni.

This isn't no cook, but it is easy - what I do every day - Crack two eggs into a microwavable container, add a little cream ,salt and pepper and microwave for a minute, and then scramble with a fork. If I get tired of that I will add a little spinach or mushrooms.
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    lunchmeat roll ups (lunch meat, cheese, veggie for crunch, dip in mayo or some other dip you like. wrap in a lettuce leaf to keep your fingers cleaner if you wish.

deviled eggs, boiled eggs

leftover dinner

BACON!!!!!! You can buy it pre-cooked and microwave ready.

• Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    You'd have to make it on the weekends if you want it during the week, but I make a Bullet Proof Fat Bomb. Per each, 1 tbs butter, 1 tbs coconut oil, 1 tbs cream, 1/4 serving protein powder to choice. Essentially no carbs and tons of fat. I made a YouTube video how to here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMlAHcwL0uw