Days in a row

Options
Sajyana
Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
I really liked opening the food log and seeing X number of days in a row. I'm not always great with discipline and this was a big lift for me. Until I didn't complete a day because, you know, life got in the way. I logged in the next morning, filled it out and it reset to 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I was not a happy camper. :s

Replies

• shadesofidaho
    shadesofidaho Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I had no idea it would do that. Sorry.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I lost mine at 637....
  • Sajyana
    Options
    I lost mine at 637....
    :'( Can you fix it using the link?

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    This reset requires maybe 3 clicks of the mouse! Do it!!!!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    You know... you can put in ANY number you want there. I'm a little tempted to get full on ridiculous in here. LOL, but that would ruin the accuracy of my number.
  • Sajyana
    Options
    Yeah, I saw you could adjust it to whatever you like but you'd be lying to yourself. I'd rather have something accurate to refer to. :wink:
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I think they still base their acceptance of what you key based on previous streaks and original logon and such. but I wouldn't swear to that.
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Sajyana wrote: »

Thank you Sajyana! :D Mine needed resetting to. It had 50, but I needed it start from Aug 29th.

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Can you log a holiday if you're going to be away with no internet access?
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options

Can;'t really see the point of changing it apart from an ego boost. Once we start 'tweaking' this why not tweak everything else. The idea is to help us become more disciplined so why not try to learn the lesson and move on.
  • Sajyana
    Options
    It's not tweaking, it's about accuracy.

I wanted to fix it because it gave me encouragement. It's not an ego boost, it's about proving to myself that I can be disciplined after having people tell me for decades how weak willed and lazy I must be to be so fat.

It's also easier to work out the maths on how much weight you are losing per week on average.

If you don't want to have the exact days, don't. It works for me so I do it.

And besides, what's wrong an ego boost?
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    It's not tweaking, it's about accuracy.

I wanted to fix it because it gave me encouragement. It's not an ego boost, it's about proving to myself that I can be disciplined after having people tell me for decades how weak willed and lazy I must be to be so fat.

It's also easier to work out the maths on how much weight you are losing per week on average.

If you don't want to have the exact days, don't. It works for me so I do it.

And besides, what's wrong an ego boost?
    <3 (*)

• kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    ouch Lordoflamancha.. that bites
  • Sajyana
    Options

I would think so.

There's no reason why you couldn't write out your food diary while on holidays and fill it in once you return. Adjust your number of days to the correct total and it should work fine.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

I would think so.

There's no reason why you couldn't write out your food diary while on holidays and fill it in once you return. Adjust your number of days to the correct total and it should work fine.

Thanks!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    kkimpel wrote: »
    ouch Lordoflamancha.. that bites
    I lost it because I went on a mission trip to a place in Az that had no internet. My choice to go and no I wont "fix" it. I just started again and this time LCHF... So my current days in a row reflect that. Besides just like the scale... It is only a number.