Almond Joy Wanna Be's

Options
2»

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    dldoddy wrote: »
    Dan- you're brilliant! I will try this, but with HWC and Stevia.
    BTW- I got my cocoa butter from Amazon, (for those who couldn't find it).

I also highly recommend the cocoa butter from Nuts.com. Their shipping is unbelievably super fast (like they strapped rockets onto the box!!). lol
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    DittoDan wrote: »
    Here's some more, glad you liked them:

All have artificial sweeteners (AS) in them. I will say that I am leaning towards what Fit_Goat has been saying all along, in that, I think if you overindulge in AS, it could have bad consequences in the form of "Unintentional Maintenance" in your weight loss ~ and/or cravings. So, I have been scaling them back, as of lately. I limit myself to none or 1 packet of AS per day.

They all sound delicious, so I won't be making them. I know I'll just eat the whole batch at once.

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    minties82 wrote: »
    DittoDan wrote: »
    Here's some more, glad you liked them:

All have artificial sweeteners (AS) in them. I will say that I am leaning towards what Fit_Goat has been saying all along, in that, I think if you overindulge in AS, it could have bad consequences in the form of "Unintentional Maintenance" in your weight loss ~ and/or cravings. So, I have been scaling them back, as of lately. I limit myself to none or 1 packet of AS per day.

They all sound delicious, so I won't be making them. I know I'll just eat the whole batch at once.

I feel your pain, some days I would eat a bunch of them. I love the Chocolate Nut bars the best. Especially the pecan ones.

I was thinking about the AS, and I think I only had two squirts of it in the recipe. When you divide that by 4, its not so bad. But if you eat the whole batch, that might not be so good....

Dan the Man from Michigan
    Keto / Water Fasting / E.A.S.Y. Exercise Program
    103 pounds down, 21 to go.
  • radiii
    radiii Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    gsrader wrote: »
    Stupid question...is there a way to mark this post so I can find it again?

MFP Forum functionality sucks. Knit's suggestion of e-mailing the link works, or you can bookmark this page since the URL should take you right to this thread. If you're organized (I'm not), you could create a bookmark category for MFP Forum Links and anything you want to save put in there.
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Thanks Dan. You have mad my mouth water just the thought of them. I am not sure if I will make them, because I may eat the whole batch at one sitting. Gosh, we all have particular triggers, chocolate candy is mine. Of course you know I could make them as a treat, give them to my sister in law and get one once a week after weigh in right! Thanks for all you suggestions! (PS She just lives upstairs)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    radiii wrote: »
    gsrader wrote: »
    Stupid question...is there a way to mark this post so I can find it again?

MFP Forum functionality sucks. Knit's suggestion of e-mailing the link works, or you can bookmark this page since the URL should take you right to this thread. If you're organized (I'm not), you could create a bookmark category for MFP Forum Links and anything you want to save put in there.

@radiii, sometimes I email the link, but more often I copy and paste the actual test, because who knows when things randomly get deleted!