The Spreadsheet

Options
slikorify
slikorify Posts: 130 Member
Ok, just posting this here so you can take a look at the spreadsheet and let me know if anyone things I need to change anything.

I've got it set so only I can edit it and I've set the cells on the far right to work out peoples % of total body weight lost. I'll have to change the calculations in these cells each week so it uses the current weight but I don't mind doing that.

Either tomorrow or tuesday I will set up a post for people to reply with their current weight and the name they want me to use on the sheet for them. I'll give people until thursday to reply, people that don't reply for the first week I'll remove from it. After that I'll put a new post up for replies each week on the tuesday and aim to have the sheet fully updated by the friday. If people miss 2 weeks in a row I think I'll remove them.

So yeah, reply with any ideas if you want changes made :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12qRWeJ--filty0a1kN1NE9rhlUOV2oDwGxm73HEy_JE/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• Mrs_Cunningham420
    Mrs_Cunningham420 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just joined I am on a old iPad so I can not type on the spreadsheet ,
  • jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    hey Jamie,

If it's an easy setup, it would be cool to see an accumulative total weight loss column for the entire group. I'd bet that we could collectively break 500 pounds. If it is a pain, no worries.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    How come the spreadsheet is a week behind the weigh in discussions? We're weighing in for week 5 but recording it on week 4?
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, week 1 for us was used to record our starting weight.