Weight gain??

Options
ksnel3
ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
Is any one else gaining?? I have gained 3lbs so far. Maybe I'm not doing enough extra cardio? Or maybe it's just water weight?

Replies

• hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've gained 2lb so far. But I need to try harder I think xx
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Have you been taking measurments? I've gained 2lbs but lost 3 inches from my waist and 4.5 from my stomach so I'm guessing the 2lb is either water or muscle! Xxx
  • ksnel3
    Options
    See, I have been taking measurements and I have lost 7"s total from various places. So I am a little confused by the weight gain, unless it's possibly water weight from my body composition changing and adding lean muscle? However, I usually do walk more than I have been. Lately I've just been doing 30DS on its own.
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    ksnel3 wrote: »
    See, I have been taking measurements and I have lost 7"s total from various places. So I am a little confused by the weight gain, unless it's possibly water weight from my body composition changing and adding lean muscle? However, I usually do walk more than I have been. Lately I've just been doing 30DS on its own.

Well the shred is a program designed to shed fat and build lean muscle, so you will get that. Honestly though I wouldn't get too hung up on it, you're doing great and that's all the matters, weight loss isn't a linear journey, and you won't keep losing all the time, sometimes you'll go up, skmetkmes you'll go down. Your weight will go fluctuate a lot but the overall trend will be downwards :) keep going and good luck xxx
  • ksnel3
    Options
    Thank you! :) I definitely intend to finish, regardless of the weird up and down roller coaster with my weight.
  • AliciaJade93
    Options
    ksnel3 wrote: »
    Thank you! :) I definitely intend to finish, regardless of the weird up and down roller coaster with my weight.

That's life! But I'm definitely sure if you put in the hard work which I'm sure you have been, there's not way your weight will stay the same :) xxx