New to keto

Options
shellyt27
shellyt27 Posts: 8 Member
Hi all...I have just started keto as of yesterday! Feeling good so far except for a slight headache so trying to get the water into me. I have a wedding 28th June so trying to drop a few pounds before then but also plan to keep it up after. I have between 10 and 16 pounds to lose to be a the weight I would like to be at. I am currently 142 but fluctuate between 138 and 142. (Started on 143 yesterday so down a pound today!) . I exercise quite a bit so just wondering if I should cut back on exercising and should I also be counting calories? I want to lose the weight as fast as possible!

Replies

• dawnmarie1115
    dawnmarie1115 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! The headache is normal and will go away soon. I would continue to excercise and you should always count your calories.
  • oldwyn
    oldwyn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep exercising if it makes you feel good, but keep your calories at the same low level if you really want to lose weight fast. Instead of your regular exercise just add an hour or two of walking. It won't cause a glucose spike which triggers hunger. Drink lots of water. Focus on cutting calories, that's going to make you drop the fastest. You can do it!